• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happiness is...

jordanrose

Warren Scout
a warm cat :love:

DSCN1032.jpg

.... My son saying "love you mum" :love:.......

Oops grabbed wrong end of stick with this thread..

Your cat is beautiful......x

Last edited:
Thank you all for your comments :D He is rather dapper, and as smug as they come ;)

.... My son saying "love you mum" :love:.......

Oops grabbed wrong end of stick with this thread..

Your cat is beautiful......x

Aww no- feel free to post your own versions, your reply made me feel all warm :love:

And thank you! :wave:

Only orientals can look this arrogant! :love:

Too true! :lol:

He's such a hit with the ladies- everyone who meets him falls in love. Can't say I blame them! :love: Thanks all for your lovely comments :) Will have to get some updated ones of the bunnies for you all. Keep your eyes peeled! :wave:

I'm still waiting for mr spooks to arrive on my doorstep :love: give him a big squishy hug from me x

:lol: Some days I'd take you up on that offer, he can be a right pest. A noisy one at that :shock:

No, but really, you know just how longed for this little guy was- I'm so happy to have him, and I cherish him everyday (even if he is being a nuisance!) x

:lol: Some days I'd take you up on that offer, he can be a right pest. A noisy one at that :shock:

No, but really, you know just how longed for this little guy was- I'm so happy to have him, and I cherish him everyday (even if he is being a nuisance!) x

Aw I know and I am a firm believer in fate :love: he was meant to be noisy or not ;)

Just being nosey on the saa website to see what it's all about looks a lovely place - some of the animals story's are heartbreaking :( x

Aw I know and I am a firm believer in fate :love: he was meant to be noisy or not ;)

Just being nosey on the saa website to see what it's all about looks a lovely place - some of the animals story's are heartbreaking :( x

You know, I'm not a big believer in fate generally, but finding Spooks was definitely meant to be!

He took an instant liking to me, and my Mum agreed to reserve him just in the nick of time (he would have gone to live with someone else had I not reserved him that morning...a lady was very interested in him the same afternoon! :shock: )

Mum fell in love, naturally, and the rest is history :love:

I've been at the SAA today, and adore it. Some of the animals do break your heart, though. Recently, one of my favourite bunnies had to be PTS because of complex gastro-intensinal issues, which tore me apart :cry: Finding them their forever homes is the most wonderful thing to be a part of, though, I'm honoured to be instrumental in that :)

Your such a wonderful soul you know that and I'm sure SAA treasure you being there.

Little pingu is tugging on the heartstrings. How is little miss getting on at school?

Xx

Your such a wonderful soul you know that and I'm sure SAA treasure you being there.

Little pingu is tugging on the heartstrings. How is little miss getting on at school?

Xx

Ah yes, Pingu, everyone loves him! Here he is sat on my knee:
DSCN0518.jpg

DSCN0503.jpg

DSCN0516.jpg

:love:

I was in the newsletter this month, actually! Linked it in Rabbit Chat :) As for Little Miss, she's fine! Will be starting High School in September, though! :shock: :cry:

Ah yes, Pingu, everyone loves him! Here he is sat on my knee

:love:

I was in the newsletter this month, actually! Linked it in Rabbit Chat :) As for Little Miss, she's fine! Will be starting High School in September, though! :shock: :cry:

Just read your article :) awwww Jordan all confident and blossoming - looking really well hunni!

High school :shock: no way no no no!!!!!

Pingu :love: oh why did you do that :|

Just read your article :) awwww Jordan all confident and blossoming - looking really well hunni!

High school :shock: no way no no no!!!!!

Pingu :love: oh why did you do that :|

:oops: Thank you! As for Pingu, I'm sure he's reserved- has been since the day he came in, as far as I know. Little ball of gorgeousness :love:

Back