• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How to Find A Thread I Begun

marchi1990

Mama Doe
Hello :wave:

I am new to the thread. When I write a new thread, it appears under my username when I click it at top right.

However, after a couple of days it disappears. Where can I find it then without having to go through all the posts in the forum?

Thanks.

If you go into advanced search you can search by username, and filter so that it only searches titles, so you can find your started threads that way..though I'm sure there may be an easier way!

Hello :wave:

I am new to the thread. When I write a new thread, it appears under my username when I click it at top right.

However, after a couple of days it disappears. Where can I find it then without having to go through all the posts in the forum?

Thanks.

That place where you have those threads, once they disappear try pressing 'latest started threads' on the left hand side under your name and above your avatar photo.

Or when you click on your name to the left there are some options, you can 'find latest posts' or a find latest threads option. The latter option lists all of your started threads in reverse order! :thumb:

Oops look like Elena beat me to the post button! :lol:

Back