• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minus 1 inside my hutch and it's only 9pm

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
But i'm not worried :roll: the Rabbit is once again in the Run :roll:

Stuffed the 'bed area' with as much Straw as will fit :D, he has squashed in flat within half hour:roll:

Last edited:
Mine are also ignoring their snugglesafe, fleece and straw filled bed to sit out in the cold. I am wondering if there is a temperature at which they will finally decide to head indoors

Mine are also ignoring their snugglesafe, fleece and straw filled bed to sit out in the cold. I am wondering if there is a temperature at which they will finally decide to head indoors

He just sits there all fluffed out like a big white powder puff :lol:

Can't get a photo :( everytime i go out he comes to see what i'm doing :roll:

He just sits there all fluffed out like a big white powder puff :lol:

Can't get a photo :( everytime i go out he comes to see what i'm doing :roll:

Thsat's how I used to describe Spenser when he was an outdoor bun. It's amazing the way they fluff themselves out, isn't it? :love:

Its -3 out there at the moment and mine are all in their avairies...im going to put them in their sheds for the night now :)

Well... all 3 are sitting in the shed together, on the cold floor, their hutch is snug nd has 2 snugglesafes.

The water in their bowl has frozen but i have put another snugglesafe under the bowl to hopefully keep it from fully freezing... the water bottle spout bizarrely is ok at the mo.. Wont let them in the run overnight as I saw a fox in the street tonight... Grrrr.... Typical!!!! Havent seen one for around 8/9 months!,!,

Fee x

Back