• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

size of inddor crate

curlyanwurly

Warren Scout
If I was to have two bunnies indoors what size crate would you advise? they would have the run of the kitchen for most of the day although will be shut in from 3pm till 5pm and a couple of hours in the morning twice a week then in the evenings would have the run of the downstairs.

As big as you can get. I would recommend a pen attached too for when you need to shut them away. If it's only going to be a short time would a pen be better? Then you could just pen off a corner or something, I attached mine to a radiator and put some hooks in a windowsill to attach the other end when I bonding.

As big as you can get. I would recommend a pen attached too for when you need to shut them away. If it's only going to be a short time would a pen be better? Then you could just pen off a corner or something, I attached mine to a radiator and put some hooks in a windowsill to attach the other end when I bonding.

A pen is a good idea but not only do we not have the room for this aswell but we have a dog and cat who may jump in it and although they all get on really well I would rather not leave them together when Im out which is why she needs to be shut away when Im out.

Back