• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fluff on clothes

xSmeffy123x

Alpha Buck
There is fluff everywhere lol.... I brush the buns constantly but they r so hairy! :shock: Does anyone know how i can get it off my clothes? Thanks

I think most pet owners dont wear black, also hair doesnt stick to polyester:p.

I sometimes stick stuff in the dryer to remove fluff and rubber gloves work fab.

Failing that shave the offending pet:lol:

Damp rubber gloves work quite well at removing fluff. I tend to wear different clothes (gardening scruffies) when doing a full grooming session and vacuum up immediately afterwards, then change clothes. Brushing them outside when there is a slight breeze also gets rid of the loose fluff a bit more - not recommended this week, though. Also depends on how furry you like your garden to be - it sticks in the twiggy bits of shrubs, but the birds use it for bedding.

I think most pet owners dont wear black, also hair doesnt stick to polyester:p.

I sometimes stick stuff in the dryer to remove fluff and rubber gloves work fab.

Failing that shave the offending pet:lol:

I find what helps us is to try not to get the fur in the washing machine in the first place. I use a laundry bag designed for horse tack for all their blankets. To get fur off we use lint rollers but I tend to wear jeans a lot and colours so it rarely shows up, what black I do have is material that fur doesn't seem to stick to so much.

Back