• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone know where can get

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
a large dog crate in purple really want a purple one for the buns den, love their pink one but its starting to fade the colour, i looked on ebay but they only come up from usa and expensive :shock:

Is there anyway you could paint your current one? :)

i had thought of that too, going over n pink again but not sure if it would come out ok or not or what paint to use, i do like this one
got now as t has 3 doors one front two at the side, and dont see many like that these days

Plastikote is mentioned alot on a hammy forum I use and as they can be chewers I assume it is pet safe. I think you can get a spray paint version which might be easier to apply?

I just ordered some plasti kote for my new hamster cage (it has wooden levels) and it was £7.70 off eBay :)

I'm going to spray them in the shed I think.. Depends on the weather when it all arrives!

I just ordered some plasti kote for my new hamster cage (it has wooden levels) and it was £7.70 off eBay :)

I'm going to spray them in the shed I think.. Depends on the weather when it all arrives!

cool take photos when youve done it, does it say how long it takes to dry i could leave crate to dry in shed and just use their spare black one if it takes a while

Found it, it's 30-50 minutes touch dry and 2 hours bone dry. I think it depends on how many layers you put on too, it's 15 minutes to add another layer I think.

ok thanks :thumb:, i think i will go over it in pink as it is nice pink just certain parts lost colour through years

Im Plastikoting mine come spring.
Not sure what colour yet, I have the cage, the puppy pen, and the rat cage to do.... may aswell make it all match:lol::lol:

Im Plastikoting mine come spring.
Not sure what colour yet, I have the cage, the puppy pen, and the rat cage to do.... may aswell make it all match:lol::lol:

why not :thumb: im soo glad that others have been able to offer a cheaper alternative to buying a new crate, which i cannot really afford, especially when
need to keep bit back for unexpected vetbills :thumb:

Back