• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evil

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
But so much fun!

When we got Watson and Moses, I had to promise my OH, 2 buns and no more. He knows I've had 10 in the past so is living in constant fear of coming home and there being another!

Me and Fellie went to Pets at Home the other day whilst our respective OHs were staying home overseeing the utterly successful bonding of their buns. Being the evil cows that we are, we bought an emptry bunny carrier at P@H and put a cuddly dog in it (which we had already snuck out of the house) and put it in the box.

Imagine coming back to Fellie's place and walking in with the guiltiest look on my face, holding the box.
The fun thing was that we were away for quite some time and my OH said to Fellie's OH: I wonder what is taking them so long. He replied: who knows, they might have gotten another bun. Mine responded: no.....she wouldnt......

His face when I walked in. PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Evil I know, but Oh did we laugh!

Back