• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oswins colour?

Snow-White

Mama Doe
I know hes a dutch but not sure on the colour:lol:
734709_466302150095512_600626872_n.jpg

13620_465417580183969_1702680149_n.jpg

Tortoise Shell :wave: http://www.ukdutch.co.uk/#/dutch-standard/4533889864

Tortoiseshell

An even shade of orange top colour to carry well down and shading off to a lighter colour to the skin. Ears, belly and under the tail blue-black. Cheeks and hind quarters (flanks) shaded or toned with blue black. Eyes hazel, the deeper the better.

Sooty Fawn isn't a dutch rabbit colour but I think if Oswin was a dwarf lop or something he'd be a sooty fawn :)

He's a tortoiseshell but looks like a lilac/blue tort which you don't get in Dutch :? He might be a cross breed with the vienna gene (which can sometimes create markings very similar to dutch), because I very much doubt someone has been developing a lilac/blue tort when the regular tortoiseshell dutch are so uncommon

Sooty fawn is the same colour but used for lop breeds

He's a tortoiseshell but looks like a lilac/blue tort which you don't get in Dutch :? He might be a cross breed with the vienna gene (which can sometimes create markings very similar to dutch), because I very much doubt someone has been developing a lilac/blue tort when the regular tortoiseshell dutch are so uncommon

Sooty fawn is the same colour but used for lop breeds
interesting thats probably the case, which makes him super unique <3
I have a lop X lionhead with the sooty fawn coulouring and his colouring is really dark in comparison.
unless hes just a genetic throwback :lol: although a cross bredd is more likely:lol:

Back