• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strange morning....(rabbit related)

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Was woken up at 6am, because I was frozen like couldn't even feel my face, thought it was very strange! so sat up and noticed my bedroom door was open! I HATE my door open at anytime and always shut it at night!,

Anyway went to close it and noticed the baby gate was open! Thought nothing of it, so just closed the door and led back in bed, I was half asleep, after like half a second I thought :censored: the gate was open.....my door was open!!!! :censored: ......the rabbits.....shot out of bed to find NO rabbits in my room! then commenced a half asleep crazy run around my house by phone light to find them!

I found grayson first, he was asleep on a chair in the dining room! and then found Matilda in my brothers room, tugging at the hamster cage to make the food fall out:roll:

I have NO idea how long they were out for! and I haven't yet checked what damage they have done as they had acess to the whole house!! well grayson did anyway! tils can't do the stairs thankfully!

needless to say they are both flat out asleep after an eventful night!!

Last edited:
Glad you got them both back before there was any real damage! In my house, they would have been eaten, no doubt about it :shock:

:lol: That has really made me giggle. Glad no harm came to them or the house. :thumb:

:lol: shes a total foody! soon as I let her out for supervised play on the landing, she goes round every single inch to check for food ha!

Have you found any damage yet?

How did the hamster feel about being shaken around? :lol::lol::lol: I'm sure that had a whale of a time exploring!!!

Have you found any damage yet?

How did the hamster feel about being shaken around? :lol::lol::lol: I'm sure that had a whale of a time exploring!!!

no nothing yet, nothing obvious anyway ahaha! haha the hammy was spinning in the wheel hhaa!

I;m sure they had a family night out lol! judging by how tired and stroppy they are this morning ha!

Gosh - if I knew there was a bunny party at yours I would have sent my lot over - could do with some 'wearing' out :D

Glad they are safe though - but that initial heart dropping moment is abit :shock:

Back