• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Willow, Frankie and Benny (pics from post 29)

Fee

Wise Old Thumper
Well I cant post pics as its too dark. but the boys have finally returned home and are all holed up in the shed tonight...

David and Feona at Fairly Beloved bonded the boys as they were long term rescues. Thanks guys!!!

Wllow is feisty and a wee cutie
Frankie is quite frankly, Timid, he is a scared boy and is always hiding ( He refused to get of the carrier tonight)
Benny is less timid and has a wee bit more of a personality.....

The problem is physically, they are indentical, absolutely identical and I cant tell them apart unless One of them runs away..

Will post pics tomorrow.......

Fee xxxxxx

Last edited:
Thanks Susie:thumb:... All I can see of Frankie is his bunny tail...., usually running away

Wll post pics in the morning.. probably surrounded by bunny poo!!,!

Fee xx

Yayyyyy glad you have your bunnys home is willow. Boy I thought willow was a girl :oops: I hope they are all ok tonight for you xxxxxx

Oh Wendy, you're daft as a brush, Wllow is a girl who she is a lucky girl with 2 husbuns!!!!! The boys are identical!!! Wllow is a wee English Spot cross and the boys are well? ...havent a clue, perhaps someone can put me right once i post pics...

willow is acting as if she has never been away, eating and pooing fine... . the boys are a bit unsettled. Benny is in the storage tray nomming and Frankie is in the bedroom..... oo -er!!,!,

Fee xx

Thanks Megansmummy!!!,!:thumb:

Oh Wendy, you're daft as a brush, Wllow is a girl who she is a lucky girl with 2 husbuns!!!!! The boys are identical!!! Wllow is a wee English Spot cross and the boys are well? ...havent a clue, perhaps someone can put me right once i post pics...

willow is acting as if she has never been away, eating and pooing fine... . the boys are a bit unsettled. Benny is in the storage tray nomming and Frankie is in the bedroom..... oo -er!!,!,

Fee xx

Thanks Megansmummy!!!,!:thumb:

Aww they will be ok once they have settled down sorry willow I knew you was a girl was just kidding ya mummy haha xxx

Yeah sure!! Trying to wriggle out of that.....! you're still daft as a brush!!!:lol:

I've seen them on Fairly Beloved's website and they do look identical. :shock: Totally identical. :? Did their fosterers know which was which?

I've seen them on Fairly Beloved's website and they do look identical. :shock: Totally identical. :? Did their fosterers know which was which?

NOPE!!!! I think I will need to spend hours just watching them. My son thinks that Benny has a wee ripple of fur on his back but ai dont know.... iTs too dark

Nats...They arent lionheads, It said that on website but they have no manes or even a tiny bit of mane

They are HUGE too.... big big bruisers.. God knows...?

fee xxx

They might be lionhead crosses? Spenser had no mane to speak of when I first brought him home, although he was 7 months old so fully grown. His mane came in his second summer with me.

Buttons and Nibbles are lionhead crossed with lop, Nibbles has more lionhead in him than Buttons even though they're from the same litter. She's only got a bit of fluff on her bum! :wave: So I guess they don't have to be massively fluffy!

Thanks all!!!,!

you guys can put me put of misery tomorrow when I post pics......!!!

Well, sorry to disppoint you lot... Despite sitting amongst poo and pee, both the boys are camera shy...

They are so timid, i cant get near them.. Every time i approach, they screech off at mad speeds and disappear into their wee hidy hole... Its reassuring to know they do move! they are both eating well...

I had an amusing time with Willow being brave for them all and she was trying to work the catflap. Sadly it didnt work and i have had to lift the flap permanently and she went out, about half an hour later , the boys ventured out and I lifted the camera, they bolted!!,

I am working till late this week and its too dark for trying to get to know them. I reckon it'll be saturday before I have a chance to sit with them and get thm ised to me but I reckon this is here th fun begins..

Any helpful hints for timid buns will be welcome, I thought Floppy was shy but I never thought that these 2 would be quite so scared..

fee x

Awww was they ok last night Fee , have they been ok today , can't wait to see pics of the lovey trio xx :love::love:

Yeah, they were fine. David said there was absolutely no aggression or any negative signs during bonding,.. He said the boys were true gentlemen. He did concede that they were so quiet and Willow a total livewire and very feisty!

i havent seen any evidence or grooming but I did see all three of them squeezed in the bed area all nice and cosy....Just cant get a pic!,!, Grrrrrr.......

Back