• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Took the kids to school this morning covered in hay!

bunnyconvert

Warren Scout
I didn't even realise it was all over my bobble hat until one of the mums looked at me agast and I asked where I had been:oops: I'd only popped down to the playhouse let them out and check the hay level after my daughter changed their water and gave them their pellets.
I sent my husband to pick the kids up as I cleaned them out this afternoon and was totally covered in hay!:D

:lol::lol::lol: I do this all the time but luckily my workmates tell me before anyone else sees me. I'ts amazing how much hay can get stuck to my bum when I sit down near the buns :lol:

By the title I thought you meant that the kids were covered in hay :lol: I had a funny image in my head of them literally covered in hay and you hadn't noticed :lol:

Aww bless, you could have pretended you were the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz........!

Sounds about normal! I've found hay in my handbag before now - still no idea how it got there! :roll:

Back