• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite treats?

cotton

Young Bun
Cotton is very picky in terms of his treats, most he will ignore for a week and then suddenly demolish them and then others are still sitting in his cage untouched haha. He ignores bits of apple branches, bits of hazel (he loved the leaves but not the wood)
He's never bitten through this but just uses it as a tunnel which he likes:
19445.jpg

He's took one sniff of his salt lick and hasn't ever acknowledged it since, he's also never touched a Naturals Gnaw stone!
He ate these pretty quickly after they'd been in his cage for like a week:
14220.jpg

and all the other hanging stick things from Naturals etc
These were never eaten either:
676035.jpg

The only thing he's demolished straight away was a strawberry flavoured rabbit head shaped treat! Obviously we give him lots of different nice hays, lots of different fresh things, but I was just wondering what your buns favourite treats were and ones that they just turned their noses up at? Does anyone else have very snobby buns? Although Cotton seems to favour the cheaper ones, he's wasted so much of our money hehe the spoilt thing!

My bunnys love fenugreek crunchies I give them 1 on a morning and 1 last thing at night sometimes I give them a Fibafirst as a treat too I would be really careful with those treats from P@H like the popcorn sticks and seeded things most of em are no good for ya bunny :):wave:

Thanks, think I will invest in some of them n see what he thinks! Surely they wouldn't be allowed to be sold if they weren't ok? What's harmful about them? Shame as it's one of the few things he likes? :( xx

Thanks, think I will invest in some of them n see what he thinks! Surely they wouldn't be allowed to be sold if they weren't ok? What's harmful about them? Shame as it's one of the few things he likes? :( xx

I killed my first ever bunny with kindness buying all those treats out of pets at risk I used to buy my bunny yoghurt drops those seeded sticks etc and was my vet who told me those yoghurt drops are rubbish for bunnys they need natural things pets at risk will sell em if they are taking in the money they don't care if they no good for our bunnys as I found out :wave:

Oh that's such a shame, sorry to hear that :( think I will steer clear of Pets at Home stuff in that case then unless they seem very natural. Are all the naturals ones ok though? xx

Oh that's such a shame, sorry to hear that :( think I will steer clear of Pets at Home stuff in that case then unless they seem very natural. Are all the naturals ones ok though? xx

I'd check the ingredients, some of them have egg in which isn't really a natural food for a bunny. The forage stuff is fine though :thumb:

Back