• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winter feeding at Buddies Bunny Rescue

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Thought yous might enjoy this video of the resident bunnies at the rescue having some lunch in the snow :D

Awwww Bunnies being Bunnies :love: Lovely to see them in such a 'natural' environment.

Do a couple of them have respiratory tract problems ?

Aww amazing :love::love:

Was that Daisy in the video? or am I right in thinking she's darker more brown than orange?

No that wasent Daisy, your right she is brown and white :) she is inside at the moment as her friend needed to have an operation.

and Yes Jacks-Jane some of them do due to having myxi in the past :(

No that wasent Daisy, your right she is brown and white :) she is inside at the moment as her friend needed to have an operation.

Aww shame I hope her Friend recovers soon. I sponsor Daisy and loved my update at Christmas. :love:

Well they are obviously very happy despite that. It is how I think all Rabbits should be kept. As close to wild and free as possible. Wish I were able to do the same here.

Its my one of my favourite areas of the rescue to work in as its great to watch the bunnies just going about and doing all thier normal bunny stuff around you :D

Aww shame I hope her Friend recovers soon. I sponsor Daisy and loved my update at Christmas. :love:

I think her friend is doing fine now :) , think they are just waiting till it gets a bit warmer then they will be able to go back out and join the whole gang again :)

What a lovely video it's lovely to watch em running about and my word how big is the blk/wht bunny :love::love:

Wow!! That is just beautiful!

Stunning bunnies and love the way its been put together. Just awesome in every way. I feel all peaceful after watching that :)

Back