• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

That'll teach me...

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
...to leave hutch cleaning day 'til tomorrow' :shock:

0B9AD16B-FAAF-4B7E-BC35-B5375CEC26FB-2912-000002A8C4EB6B89.jpg

U can't really c but its coming down thick and fast. That's the view from my front window. Glad it's my day off work but... I'm not a happy bunny but the rabbits aren't fazed at all :lol:

:lol: every day is cleaning day for me :cry: :lol: glad they're in the shed now.. you should have heard me when they were in the hutch! Swearing... crying occasionally .. :lol:

It's snowing here again now! Massive snowflakes:shock: Donny loves the snow, he will roll around in it but Lola hates it :lol: She doesn't want her white feet all cold.. no doubt she plays in it when no one is looking so she can keep up her 'tough girl' persona :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I cleaned mine out yesterday, I gave them the thorough winter clean out, changed their bedding, litter trays, swept, disinfected etc and I am SO glad I didn't leave it until today! Dee needs doing today but she's inside so it's all good there :p

I do spot cleans in between but I do a full clean every weekend. They'll get done don't worry! Even if I turn into a snowman :lol: Iv checked weather on my phone and it shows it stops around 2pm so going to wait til then and hope for the best!!

Oh no! I was going to leave hutch cleaning until tomorrow too but my mum practically forced me out door as we were due snow. Woke up this morning and we've got about 1mm of sludge. It just looks so grey and depressing. Your area looks lovely :love:

Oh no! I was going to leave hutch cleaning until tomorrow too but my mum practically forced me out door as we were due snow. Woke up this morning and we've got about 1mm of sludge. It just looks so grey and depressing. Your area looks lovely :love:

I wouldn't say lovely, I'm a bit of a party pooper when it comes to snow, I hate it!! I thought we'd escaped it as it was forecast for sat but sat was lovely, so this has come as a bit of a shock to me!! I'm always in 'snow denial' :lol: naaaaa it won't snow.... :roll: I'd have done it yesterday but had to work :(

I wouldn't say lovely, I'm a bit of a party pooper when it comes to snow, I hate it!! I thought we'd escaped it as it was forecast for sat but sat was lovely, so this has come as a bit of a shock to me!! I'm always in 'snow denial' :lol: naaaaa it won't snow.... :roll: I'd have done it yesterday but had to work :(

If it's any consolation I hate going out in but since I'm off work, I get to sit in and drink hot chocolate and look out at it. Bet you on Weds when I HAVE to leave the house it'll snow loads :lol:

If it's any consolation I hate going out in but since I'm off work, I get to sit in and drink hot chocolate and look out at it. Bet you on Weds when I HAVE to leave the house it'll snow loads :lol:

The forecast keeps changing here! No snow, snow, rain and snow.. :roll: I have no idea what's happening. They said it would clear up soon but the sky looks full of snow!

Thankfully it's my day off today but I'm working the rest of the week and its a bit of a drive away too and going higher up so I'm dreading it! It's almost stopped here now so hope it's finished now!!

The forecast keeps changing here! No snow, snow, rain and snow.. :roll: I have no idea what's happening. They said it would clear up soon but the sky looks full of snow!

I know iv stopped looking at the forecast so much cos its hardly ever accurate and like u said changes all the time!

Uh oh!!! I cleaned mine out on Saturday, I made sure to check the weather and i'm so happy I did. But I spent almost three hours out in the freezing cold yesterday putting up Leo's new run, fingers almost fell off and then it started snowing around 6pm by me so I made it just in time :lol:

Good luck!!! :wave:

Uh oh!!! I cleaned mine out on Saturday, I made sure to check the weather and i'm so happy I did. But I spent almost three hours out in the freezing cold yesterday putting up Leo's new run, fingers almost fell off and then it started snowing around 6pm by me so I made it just in time :lol:

Good luck!!! :wave:

I hate frozen fingers!! I was doing them on Saturday but I had to go out for extra supplies of hay and straw then ran out of daylight :roll: A lesson to be more organised in future! Especially in winter!! It's slowed down now so I'm gonna get it done and make sure they're all cosy! Although its not actually as cold as when it doesn't snow, their water is fine today! I'm sooooo glad I managed to bond Heidi and Dash so they have eachother to snuggle up to :love:

I'm so glad mine are indoors! I remember how much I hated cleaning out my chickens when it was wet/cold ...which is why I didn't get any more chickens! But my buns always come indoors for the winter! Just last spring they ended up staying indoors :lol:

You can keep the snow. Well I've just done 1/2 of mine' having a break but the sky is getting very dark and it IS raining so I will have to rush out and put the xovers down! Bye!

Back