• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Babsie and all other Pony lovers <3

Here she is, my wonderful little Belle, backed this year. These are the first pics I've put of me riding her online as a lot of horsey people believe adults shouldn't ride ponies, and I get a lot of "snorts" when I say my horse is a 12.2 Welshie!

But I don't actually care anymore what other people think, she's my life, and as long as she's happy and healthy we'll carry on!

First few hacks out
IMG_0013_zpsc2e00789.jpg

She's a feisty one!
IMG_0014-1_zpsc5f9e99a.jpg

The best view in the world
IMG_0497_zps81229fe1.jpg

Schooling
IMG_00332_zpsd8d7c936.jpg

Hi!
IMG_0352_zpsb30da101.jpg

Enjoying some sun the other day
IMG_1077_zpsd6c5198a.jpg

IMG_1082_zps11ab2ab8.jpg

Errrrm..... this is exactly why I love her so much!
IMG_1083_zps96376d39.jpg

Sorry... slight picture overload!

She's a beautiful pony! :love:

I'll never understand why some people think adults shouldn't ride ponies :? I'm glad that I'm short and have a slender build so that I can ride small ponies! I love them :love:

Oh she is lovely!! I think ponies are far more fun than horses and its not as far to fall :lol: Merrymoo is only 14.2 and we manage just fine

What is the yellow tag on your bridle if you dont mind me asking?

Oh she is lovely!! I think ponies are far more fun than horses and its not as far to fall :lol: Merrymoo is only 14.2 and we manage just fine

What is the yellow tag on your bridle if you dont mind me asking?

Ponies really are so much fun, horses are too sensible!! The yellow tag is a Naf-off citronella tag, I found it really effective at keeping flies away from her face. £9.99 for a pair, but they lasted all summer.

Ponies really are so much fun, horses are too sensible!! The yellow tag is a Naf-off citronella tag, I found it really effective at keeping flies away from her face. £9.99 for a pair, but they lasted all summer.

Oh thats not bad is it. Did she not mind it flapping around?

No not at all, she didn't seem to even notice it was there. I had one on her bridle. And one attached to her fly mask. And she's the type of pony that will let you know if something annoys her!!

Back