• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Collielover for a sainthood, UD I am so down and struggling badly

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I dropped my bunnies off to her the week before Christmas and I haven't yet managed to go and collect them. I am fighting a chest infection and have had horrible sciatica for the last nine weeks on top of the usual nerve problem so am struggling really badly with life in general. The bunnies would be badly looked after here and Debbie has offered to look after them till I get back on my feet.

Dr tomorrow for my chest and back to a wonderful physiotherapist on Wednesday who is working wonders on my back so hopefully I will be able to collect them soon. In the meantime I cannot thank Debbie enough for her help.

:thumb::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
I'm sorry you have been so unwell, but it must be a comfort to know the bunnies are in good hands.

You must be missing them. :(

poor you Ali, must be murder... Get well soon..

And yes Collielover is a complete saint, she has the biggest heart out and a fab bunny mummy!!!,!!

Fee xxxx

Oh Ali I have been wondering how you are. So sorry to hear you are struggling with your health and pain.

Collelover is wonderful. I have seen her do many lovely things on RU, but rarely see her on here now. :love::love::love:

Oh Ali I had no idea you have been having such a hard time :cry:
What a wonderful friend you have in Debbie, it must be a weight off your mind to know that your Buns are being well cared for whilst you are struggling with the awful pain and now a chest infection too.

Well done Saint Debbie :love:

Hope you start to feel better soon Ali xx

Debbie is a star, she and her hubbie drove all the way to Aberdeen to collect 8 of the Aberdeen rescue buns after getting in contact with Fairly beloved to find out if they could help. She then drive back down on the same day and is still looking after one of the bunnies who had particular problems.

Hope you feel better soon Ali.

Sorry you've been so ill Ali!

Must be a great comfort to know your furbabies are being looked after properly by someone who you trust.

YAY for RU and YAY for Collielover.

:love::love:

Ohhh ty Ali you have me in tears here but I am nothing special I am only doing what any true friend would do.....-.I hate to see you suffer as you do my heart goes out for you....I know what it is like to live with pain everyday...was lying here tonight feeling sorry for myself and having a downer but you have cheered me up thank you

Yes I'm not on here much now as my own health is not 100% but in loads better than I was this time last year.......its a year next month since I was told I had ms
If it wasn't for my family and my love for my animals I wouldn't be where I am today and my best gift this past year was my grand daughter who makes me fight this illness as I want to see her grow up
I do what I do on here for the love of bunnies and I will continue doing anything I can if it helps one bunny have a better life

Ohhh ty Ali you have me in tears here but I am nothing special I am only doing what any true friend would do.....-.I hate to see you suffer as you do my heart goes out for you....I know what it is like to live with pain everyday...was lying here tonight feeling sorry for myself and having a downer but you have cheered me up thank you

Yes I'm not on here much now as my own health is not 100% but in loads better than I was this time last year.......its a year next month since I was told I had ms
If it wasn't for my family and my love for my animals I wouldn't be where I am today and my best gift this past year was my grand daughter who makes me fight this illness as I want to see her grow up
I do what I do on here for the love of bunnies and I will continue doing anything I can if it helps one bunny have a better life

You are a star :love:

well, i can certainly say you have made 2 of my bunnies, very very happy bunnies... Thank you!! xxxx

I just can't tell you how much it means knowing they are all ok. I am having a horrifically bad day and wanted you to know how much it means to me. I am so, so grateful.:love::love:

Ali I'm here if you ever just want a chat hun u have both my numbers I'm off work for the next 2 weeks so give us a call anytime . The bunnies are all doing fine still misbehaving but nothing new there...ERM u nearly had 8 in your group as crabby Aggie wanted to join them today.

Ali I'm here if you ever just want a chat hun u have both my numbers I'm off work for the next 2 weeks so give us a call anytime . The bunnies are all doing fine still misbehaving but nothing new there...ERM u nearly had 8 in your group as crabby Aggie wanted to join them today.

Thank you.:cry::cry::cry:

Had physio today and tried to drive afterwards but it was agony. The only place I get any t relief is flat on my back, not great when you need to look after a family. So fed up, I have been like this since November. On buprenorphine, 30/500 co~ codamol and 600mg brufen but still agony.

Just needed to whine and moan out loud.

Last edited:
Thank you.:cry::cry::cry:

Had physio today and tried to drive afterwards but it was agony. The only place I get any t relief is flat on my back, not great when you need to look after a family. So fed up, I have been like this since November. On buprenorphine, 30/500 co~ codamol and 600mg brufen but still agony.

Just needed to whine and moan out loud.

:(:(:(

Massive massive hug to you Ali. xxx

Back