• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another New Addition

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Please meet Roberta Rosemary Fairy Dust of Pastures New or Bobbie-Rose for short:lol:

Tracy at Rugby rescued her at the beginning of November, the previous owners thought she was about 8 years old, she has the most rotten teeth ever, she has an abcess in her ear, severe muscle wastage and we don't think she can see very well either, Tracy had her neutered and thank goodness there was no obvious sign of uterine cancer although she is rather an odd shape

All she wants is cuddles, she is really gorgeous

Here she is, I am afraid she is bit of an odd shape

GiselleFandangoandRoberta010x2.jpg

GiselleFandangoandRoberta015x2.jpg

GiselleFandangoandRoberta018x2.jpg

Awwww the dear old girl. :love::love::love: I didn't quite catch the name before. :lol::lol:

She must be a strong old girl to have a spay and live with those awful teeth.:cry: Will they have to come out ?

Awwww the dear old girl. :love::love::love: I didn't quite catch the name before. :lol::lol:

She must be a strong old girl to have a spay and live with those awful teeth.:cry: Will they have to come out ?

No, she can keep what few teeth she has left, she will need regular dentals and we will keep a close eye on her, she is just gorgeous:love:

No, she can keep what few teeth she has left, she will need regular dentals and we will keep a close eye on her, she is just gorgeous:love:

She is such a sweety. :love: At least she won't have to have the few that are left out. It really doesn't bare thinking about, what this poor girl has gone through.

Thank goodness she will be happy now.

she really is a strange shape! Is it fluff, muscle wastage or is she just a weird shape? :lol: My old lady cat is a bit of a weird shape too.

Beautiful lady though :love:

Flora's spine looks like that now - pure muscle wastage at the rear end. Bobbie is absolutely beautiful by the way :love:.

Aw, pretty girlie. She would match up well with my wonky and twisted old dental boy Mimzy...if only!
I hope she's settling well. :love:

Back