• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky bunnies

Alicia

Mama Doe
I work in a restaurant and I really enjoy it, the people I work with are lovely and the bosses are great. I went into work today and my boss told me not to forget to take a bag with me when I go home, I looked in it and its a plastic bag about half full of peelings and vegetable bits for the bunnies and piggies :D I don't remember telling her I've got rabbits and guinea-pigs, but some of the people I work with know so I'm not sure if they mentioned it. She said that she has so many odd bits of veg that she can't use that she's happy for me to take home. It's really nice of her :D I now have 3 happy piggies and 2 happy bunnies working their way through a nice big pile of vegetables :lol:

That's so nice of them!!!

My colleague gives me her strawberry tops all the time! Its nice to know some people will give our buns treats :wave:

Aww that's so nice! You're so lucky!

I work in a pet shop and get the mick took out of me for having so many animals and for being a "bunny hugger".. :-(

Lucky you :)

We have a hotel, so I get the same out of the kitchens every day. It really saves money :thumb:

Back