• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I used to be precious about my laptop....

Me&Bobo

Young Bun
My laptop was one of my single biggest purchases outside of a car last year.

It is my pride and joy that was unblemished and built just to my spec for my favourite on-line games.

Funny how priorities change......... :lol:

58B97753_zps49e893cb.jpg

:lol: :lol:

i've let ducklings sit on my laptop, I'm not letting anyone sit on my new chromebook though! :lol:

Blue killed my Lappie with a cup of tea....He had a paddy, picked uo the handle and threw the tea everywhere. Luckily it only fried the keyboard....and now I use a wireless one. Which has buttons missing from Marnie rage :roll:

Oooooooh liking the laptop, I want blue, it would match my mouse!!! Of course a very beautiful bunny too!

Great photo. :thumb:

I don't have a laptop and Spenser is not allowed in the computer room. There are no wires in my bedroom, I have even given up having a bedside lamp so that Spenser can be safely accomodated. :love:

Spenser: Mumm doesn't have a bedroom, but I very kindly let her sleep in mine. ;)

How cute! :lol: Wish my landlord would allow indoor pets :cry: also loving the laptop! If you don't mind me asking, what make is it? :D

How cute! :lol: Wish my landlord would allow indoor pets :cry: also loving the laptop! If you don't mind me asking, what make is it? :D

Hey Natty, laptop is an Alienware M14x. You can spec them to whatever you requirement is.
The best has to be the lights though..... Can do any colour or load at once... Amazballs!!!
Performance is awesome too of course.

Holly is now a bit bigger, so hangs over the edges a bit, but she is still allowed on it!

Back