• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raymond went to his new home today... *new pics*

rabbitdan

Mama Doe
He has found a nice new home with a young female bunny for company.

The lady came and collected him today, she sent me these pictures, they were introduced for 5 minutes in a run, and he was already grooming her! She has separated them again now and is going to build up the time slowly each day. She sounded very knowledgeable about rabbit care and bonding...

raynewhome.jpg

Dan

Last edited:
It's really good of you to put Raymond's needs first, I can't imagine it was easy saying goodbye. :cry: they do look happy together!

I haven't seen you on here in ages, how's Pippa puppy?

It's really good of you to put Raymond's needs first, I can't imagine it was easy saying goodbye. :cry: they do look happy together!

I haven't seen you on here in ages, how's Pippa puppy?

He was quite miserable and sedate on his own bless him which what really made me think he has no real life here anymore, better to go to someone who can give him more time and have another bunny for company.

Pippa is great thanks! How are your dogs? :)

The lady has just said

''They have been together during the day but I've seperated them again for the night. If it carries on like this tomorrow I won't!''

So it looks like they will be firm friends soon! I am really happy! He will be much happier with them :love:

:) lovely thread - they look very cute together.

They do don't they! :)

The story behind the little black and white baby is that the owner rescued a rabbit from dreadful conditions and it turned out to be pregnant. She kept this baby, and found the others new homes... she then realised how lonely she must be and decided to get her a friend. So hopefully (fingers crossed) tomorrow be living together full time! :)

''I thought it would take a while but they are together now and every time I see them they are side by side and seem very happy!

We haven't had any snow in Southampton but they are all well tucked up with plenty of hay!''

I have just received this! ^^^^^

So so so happy for him!

Back