• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny related things....

VickyC83

Mama Doe
I'm looking for ideas for my birthday and was wondering where people shop for their bunny related things? Jewellery and ornaments and .... Anything really :wave:

Dotty P's have a bunny dressing gown and nightie at the moment.
Next did have a bunny print purse a little while ago.

Thank you.
I love the Thumper figure :love:
I also keep looking at the dressing gown..... I keeps asking me to buy it lol

I often go on to google and click the shopping bit then put 'bunny print' or 'rabbit print' into the search box or I just browse etsy and places like that

have you had a look in my sale on my website bunny creations?

I clicked on the link and it said it was no available or did not exist:?...just thought I'd mention in case there is a problem.;)

I usually google Bunny / rabbit tops, scarves or search individual shops for rabbit themes..like H&M, Next, Matalan, River Island, Tesco, Asda - anywhere really!

I clicked on the link and it said it was no available or did not exist:?...just thought I'd mention in case there is a problem.;)

I usually google Bunny / rabbit tops, scarves or search individual shops for rabbit themes..like H&M, Next, Matalan, River Island, Tesco, Asda - anywhere really!

you are right!! thanks so much for telling me! the website is fine though its just the link on my profile. If you type in www.bunnycreations.co.uk on your address bar it works!

A company called Anorak are doing a gorgeous range called 'Kissing rabbits' bedlinen, towels, toiletry bags, cushions etc available in John Lewis. Also Next have a bunny jumper new in

Back