• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who has the largest bunny group?!

I love seeing photos of large bunny groups and just wondered who has the biggest group on here?! :D

If you have a big group, please post pics and it would be great to see where they live too! :D

My group consists of 3 bunnies. :p

I have a group of 7, all family, all girls. There are 4 sisters and 1 had 3 babies. They are very happy and very healthy (group living?). They live in a 2-tier 5' hutch with a "garden" area in front but that is all mud at the moment. They are Nethies so not a big breed and they seem to live quite well in the space they have. They are about 4 yrs old now, and the "babies" 2. Sorry I can't do photos. Will have to have another lesson (£30!) I think they like to live in groups, there is more interaction so less boring.

someone here has 2 groups that live free range in the garden, they stick to their sides without issue if I remember rightly! Pretty sure they were a large group

I have a group of 12 currently, they live very happily together. As there are a lot of them, they do tend to get in each other's way and nip (only gently) to get to where they want ..I'll see if I can find a photo :D

This is 8 of them together, the others were probably in one of the other runs...

RabbitsAndGrass1_zpse7014341.jpg

This was when there were 8 and 3 babies. We were about to attach the kennel to the hutch at that point:

RabbitCage2_zpsfdcee629.jpg

RabbitsCage1_zpse75d8860.jpg

SnoopyCandyMinnie_zps1c3158fd.jpg

RabbitGroup1_zpsadf11e6b.jpg

RabbitGroup2_zps0dbae8cd.jpg

Sorry, I think I went a bit overboard on the photos :lol::lol:;)

Back