• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As promised: Harry Pics

Schez

Mama Doe
New home/first pics of Harry (Haribo xxx)

Somewhere safe to survey the area!

DSC04859_zps1cdf23b3.jpg

First cuddles with mummy

DSC04861_zpsc10fe302.jpg

DSC04865_zps0c1bf998.jpg

For meeeeeeeee? *Sniff-sniff*

DSC04866_zps88efe24f.jpg

Investigating new pad

DSC04867_zps99dcbba5.jpg
Hmmm,

I ordered the herby salad... but this will do...

DSC04870_zps1f6692d0.jpg

Harry is settling well and seems to be happy in his investigations...

As a side note, the set up pictured with the open run will be no more, our Haribo demonstrated how he could "hop it" and take off round the garden! :shock: He was straight over to see the girls (helllloooooo ladies!) but let us approach him and pick him up. (We think it's was because he was stunned by lions Honey and Smudge's good looks) A new, enclosed run has been ordered... *sigh*

P.s. I don't know how you guys are seeing these pics, but I am seeing the originals, I edited them before putting them up - but the ones on my screen still have red eye/uncropped/etc... Me and tecnology... :roll:

Last edited:
I'm sure ur aware but the stones brought back memories of escaping bunnies!!! I stupidly didn't think bunnies would dig up stones... But they do!!! Just thought I should warn u!!

Lovely pics tho he's a little cutie, glad he's settling in :love:

I'm sure ur aware but the stones brought back memories of escaping bunnies!!! I stupidly didn't think bunnies would dig up stones... But they do!!! Just thought I should warn u!!

Lovely pics tho he's a little cutie, glad he's settling in :love:

Thank you! x We are still setting up, and will be doing the same as we had to do with Stanleigh and Daisy, remove layer of stones, lay the wire, cover back over, set run on top.... ;) hehehe, little escape artists. :love:

Thank you! x We are still setting up, and will be doing the same as we had to do with Stanleigh and Daisy, remove layer of stones, lay the wire, cover back over, set run on top.... ;) hehehe, little escape artists. :love:

I didn't think anyone would be as stupid as me :lol:

Bless him, he is such a darling bun. :love:

It's amazing how high some buns will jump, isn't it? My Spenser could jump those panels when he was an outdoor bun, and he didn't have the temptation of *ladies* on the premises.

Bless him, he is such a darling bun. :love:

It's amazing how high some buns will jump, isn't it? My Spenser could jump those panels when he was an outdoor bun, and he didn't have the temptation of *ladies* on the premises.

:lol::lol::lol: None of my other buns have bothered with a jump that high. Me and hubby were gobsmacked... :shock:
I knew he was gonna be a character when I first saw him... :love: :lol:

Aww he looks so happy! Sorry about him jumping over, I never thought he could jump that high! :oops: You're girls must be very beautiful for him to want to get out of a run that size as well, he's such a lady's man :lol:

Glad he's settling well and thank you so much for putting the photos on! :D My daughter was happy to see he is already making himself at home! :lol:

Back