• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh why did I look

curlyanwurly

Warren Scout
theres somone of facebook gving away a bunny, she says he dosent get the attention he needs and is 3yrs old and that because hes so bored hes chewed and stamped a hole in the top teir of his hutch,,, my heart is breaking and I want to go fetch him but if I do it means that my other 2 bunnies will have to share the garden meaning instead of being out all day they will have to come out half the day then him the other half and I dont know if this is fair to them or not but then its upsetting to think hes outside probably freezing cold as they dont give him uch attention so wouldnt notice if he needed more bedding and hes all on his own.
head says walk away but heart seriously says go get him ,what do I do

Do they free range in the garden? :wave: Do you have room for another hutch? Could you split the garden somehow or use runs instead? :wave:

Last edited:
Could you fence off another part for a new bunny??? :wave:

no, we have fenced of quite a chunk already for the other bunny and the guineapigs to live in (not together) and i childmind so need to use the garden for the children too, the only way is for them to share although this bunnny does come with a run so isnt used to free ranging so I suppose could just go in the run but that dosent seem right either.

PHP:
Aww bless... I don't think i'd be able to resist i'm a sucker!! Good luck with whatever you choose to do

yes thats my problem! Im hoping she will answer my post about him being netured with a yes he is because then I could bond him with harvest our indoor bun

mind you two of them indoors pooping everywhere and chewing everything :shock:,, if it poops everywhere like harvest we will disapear in them lol, oooohhhh I so want him but now the other half is objecting:cry:,

Back