• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Beautiful Bunnies

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
I love this one here is me stroking Bumble

goodpictures320_zps0ab20f95.jpg

goodpictures319_zpsc2755e8c.jpg

Bumble and Bee

goodpictures316_zpsdad70ccc.jpg

goodpictures315_zps59d22d0c.jpg

And Bee when he was healthy

goodpictures311_zps33db54a2.jpg

goodpictures307_zps254a3fe8.jpg

Hope you like

The blood tests came back. It is EC. He is himself though now and he hasn't fallen over or anything for the last few days which is good. Still too thin although he put on 100grams since he came back from the stay at vets which is good. We are to carry on with the panacur until the 28 days is up - just before the end of Jan and then go back and assess how he is I think he said do another blood test. It made me a bit sad because I'd thought with the improvement it might not be EC. But he is still here loving me and Bumble!

Ruthie xxx

Got up early today to clean the bunnies out as going to cinema later - let them free range so sat on the step in the freezing cold to eat cheese on toast to make sure neighbourhood cat Felix doesn't come while the bunnies are out and I spent the whole time stopping Bee eating my cheese on toast! I've never known a bunny want human food!

Back