• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something sticky on my phone?

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
I have stick patches on my phone screen and have been trying to work out where from?

Step 1 lick finger
Step 2 wipe off
Step 3 lick finger again :shock:WHY

Oooo banana I know what that is:lol:

Bunny anti biotic gave casserole his medicine and must have dropped some on my phone, tastes quite nice he is not so keen tho:lol:

He has a sore on his neck getting better now day 4 of medicine:love:

This is how we stop Dumplin from grooming
aa80b135441d266cf07a911204664178_zps4b4e94ab.jpg

Teddy beat clothes:oops:

Last edited:
I think that's very clever to stop Dumplin grooming his neck though possibly Casserole would prefer a more 'macho' outfit....?:lol: Casserole and Dumplin? I love names! I'm hungry now but hasten to add I'm a veggie so your guys are safe!;) hope your phone's alright now too.:thumb:

Haha, Casserole doesn't seem to mind that he's wearing a girls' blouse! :lol::lol:

Haha, Casserole doesn't seem to mind that he's wearing a girls' blouse! :lol::lol:

I think that's very clever to stop Dumplin grooming his neck though possibly Casserole would prefer a more 'macho' outfit....?:lol: Casserole and Dumplin? I love names! I'm hungry now but hasten to add I'm a veggie so your guys are safe!;) hope your phone's alright now too.:thumb:

:lol: he wore it for 2 days good as gold, think he quite liked it:lol: had to put his front feet back in a couple of times but certainly did the trick:love:

The only boy shirt i have (and as i put this I find I'm sooo sad) was a combat Tshirt that OH said he would like it better :lol: would have been a bit warm :D

:oops:I have teddy bear clothes for my 2 bear factory bears:oops:

Back