• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not 1 but 2 moulting bunnies!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
Alice is off as well now!!
And Bear had been moulting since Christmas!
Our house is covered :lol:

This is the little lot I got from the daily groom today
42CA8946-55D6-4FF4-99DF-091679100324-14118-00001462153EE04D.jpg

And this is what everything I own looks like
4CF4126F-8A5E-479A-AA63-3A25BCA22AD0-14118-000014621A35F3D5.jpg

My clothes are like that daily :lol: when they moult it's just 10 times worse :lol: damn fuzzy rabbits :roll: :lol:

Rupert's a serious Moulter all year round. 'Normal' moulting is still worse than other rabbits big moult. Serious moulting is horrendous. I call him a 'one rabbit allergy extravaganza'. As for clothes...I don't think I'd have another WHITE moulting machine if I could possibly help it. He's a Californian and they have lots of fur. I could make some wonderful jumpers if I was sufficiently talented.:lol:

Rupert's a serious Moulter all year round. 'Normal' moulting is still worse than other rabbits big moult. Serious moulting is horrendous. I call him a 'one rabbit allergy extravaganza'. As for clothes...I don't think I'd have another WHITE moulting machine if I could possibly help it. He's a Californian and they have lots of fur. I could make some wonderful jumpers if I was sufficiently talented.:lol:

:lol: I always say we should start sending it off to someone to spin!

:lol: I always say we should start sending it off to someone to spin!

I save it and put it out for the birds in the spring/summer for nests. I've a big bag of it downstairs. Can't bear to bin it, it's so soft. Just so beautiful but awful in terms of asthma alas. I can literally pull out handfuls and he's still super hairy. There must be another use for it other than killing the dyson, making every room smaller as so much on the carpets, making all my clothes white and necessitating extra asthma meds, eye drops, nose thingies and anti-histimines. Even Basil cat was on antihistamine s because of Rupert! :lol:

Back