• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sally and Max

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
Saw a little black Lionhead for rehoming on Wightbay for £5 so just felt I had to get her. The oowner said she had been living with her mate, who had been neutered, but as they had started to fight they had separated them and wanted to rehome them. Someone else was going to have the boy. So I brought her home and said I would always have him if the other person didn't want him as I would like to put them back together. Anyway, she rang me the next weekend to say the other person didn't want him so she was going to keep him. So I said ok but if she ever wanted to rehome him I would buy him off her.

So Sally came home and settled in and 10 weeks later the previous owner 'phoned me up to say he was really miserable, wasn't eating much and did I want him. So I of course said Yes and she said you can have him for £20! So I went to collect him and a couple of weeks later put them back together and they are really happy. I had her spayed in September and everything has been fine until this week when she started with head tilt. I am so pleased they are together again because they have a very close bond. So hoping now she recovers and they can continue being happy together.

Back