• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aisling - 17th Jan- U/D 1155hrs- The Worst News :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She is on lots of treatment and she has had a Dental. There is no sign of any improvement :cry:

This is not looking good :cry:

Last edited:
Oh no :cry:
Sending eating and get well vibes for Aisling at all possible speed ((((((((((((((((((((((((((healing vibes)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
You're in my prayers ((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))))))

sorry to hear that Jane, I hope things change and she starts eting soon.lotsaluv

Fee xxxxx

:cry: ***t only just seen this! I don't read RC much any more. I'm so sorry she is so anorexic, I hope that she starts eating soon. If anyone can get her going it is you. Sending her lots of vibes x

Thanks everyone

C now wants me to do the bare minimum re 'hands on care' as Aisling is mega stressed from it all. So it is hndling for medicating and a few feeds only.

If things remain the same on Monday then we have probably run out of options :cry:

:( I hope she starts to eat soon.

Have you tried some thyme, mine seem to like the stronger smelling stuff and sometimes it helps to get them going. Could you mash any fenugreek crunchies up to see if the smell will tempt her. Kale also seems to be something and carrot tops (from Sainsbury) if you can get them.

Sending lots of eating vibes x

I'm sure you've tried every food known to man and bunny so it MST be awful. I can do battling, just waiting is so hard. Thinking of you both and sending love and lots of hope you feel better vibes to you both as I know your tummy's not good Jane. Xxxx

Back