• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Soo happy :)

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Grayson and Matilda are now totally free range in my room :D:D they only get put in their crate if I go out, which is like once a month :roll: Or i'm out of my room for longer than 10mins

They used to get shut in the crate overnight, but i've left them out since before xmas, Grayson will still jump on my bed if im not in the room and he is out but apart from that they are out all the time! he has not once jumped on my bed at night! maybe something to do with it being dark, cos my bed is higher than normal beds, so he has to launch himself across the room from the desk to get on the bed :lol:

im soo happy they are out all the time now! love hearing there feet bounce along the floor boards in the morning:love:

That's amazing! I got a third bunny and had to move them all from my room into the spare room to give us all more space. I miss them so much! Plan to get a baby gate for the top of the stairs so they can run between both rooms at night but they can base themselves next door. I hate hearing them next door when i can't see them. :(

Grayson and Matilda are now totally free range in my room :D:D they only get put in their crate if I go out, which is like once a month :roll: Or i'm out of my room for longer than 10mins

They used to get shut in the crate overnight, but i've left them out since before xmas, Grayson will still jump on my bed if im not in the room and he is out but apart from that they are out all the time! he has not once jumped on my bed at night! maybe something to do with it being dark, cos my bed is higher than normal beds, so he has to launch himself across the room from the desk to get on the bed :lol:

im soo happy they are out all the time now! love hearing there feet bounce along the floor boards in the morning:love:

That's great news, lucky buns :love:

Back