• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Sir Spookington SpookyCat!

jordanrose

Warren Scout
Hello! :wave:

I'm really going to make an effort and try and stay this time, so thought I'd take the time to introduce my handsome Spooks to you all (any excuse! ;) )

Flix and Gaga were introduced yesterday: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?374242-A-winter-treat-for-the-Babbities! ...and now it's Spooks' turn!

He's a rescue boy, believe it or not, and was very stressed out by the other Siamese he was living with. He came in very thin as he'd been on huger strike, and he'd been pulling out his fur. He'd also lived under a bed for almost half a year :( However, he's gone from strength to strength since we adopted him almost 6 months ago, and is enjoying lone cathood :)

The first time I met him (he looks so thin! :shock:). Those eyes just captured my heart :love:
IMAG0442.jpg

Just before taking him home- already looking happier:
IMAG0564.jpg

By day 2, he was happily snoozing on my knee:
IMAG0587.jpg

And has gone from strength to strength ever since:
IMAG0602.jpg

P9175093.jpg

DSCN0280.jpg

PC115559.jpg

PA245261.jpg

Sorry about the overload, but I luffs him! :oops: :love:

Last edited:
Aw what a lovely story, he looks so happy :love: I want a cat but just not practical for me :( I love the name too :lol: there's a cat near where I work similar and I always say it looks like a ghost cat!!!

Thanks, everyone! He is a bit of a hunk, isn't he! :p

He's settled in so well, it's hard to believe he's only been here months. Seems like forever :love:

Handsome devil or what?
:love::love::love:
Loads of breed cats end up in shelters here too, especially the oriental breeds.

What a wonderful cat! What it's breed? We also have a cat in our house, I love it specially when they are still young and full of energy. I like it when they just finished taking a poop and just run and run all over the house.

Local Produce

Stunning.

I know a lady who breeds Siamese cats near here. She's had a cat back off the people who bought him due to stomach issues and he was living under a bed alone in a room because they couldn't deal with him being sick. They spend £1000 buying him but didn't even take him to the vet! :censored:

When she found out she basically took the cat back off them. I used to see her all time time in the vets when I was going up with Grim.

Siamese are gorgeous but so highly strung!

Spooks says thanks for all your compliments :wave: :D

Stunning.

I know a lady who breeds Siamese cats near here. She's had a cat back off the people who bought him due to stomach issues and he was living under a bed alone in a room because they couldn't deal with him being sick. They spend £1000 buying him but didn't even take him to the vet! :censored:

When she found out she basically took the cat back off them. I used to see her all time time in the vets when I was going up with Grim.

Siamese are gorgeous but so highly strung!

That's awful! :shock: I just don't understand some people :censored: I'm glad the breeder took him back in, and gave him a life he deserved, poor thing :(

They are highly strung, too, it's true! Spooks is very typical of his breed- he's extremely noisy, loyal and thinks he's human :p I love his temperament but Siamese/Orientals are certainly not for everyone!

:love::love::love::love::love:

I love siamese cats!

I noticed! ;) Your Mia looks like a beauty! :love:

Hey :wave: I know you from PF! Lovely to see Spooks here too :love:

Yoohoo!! :wave: I'd noticed you on a couple of other threads and thought the same thing :lol: Good to be here, once again, I do like to rabbit on (and wouldn't miss an opportunity to show off my handsome Spooks, either!) :D

Hey mr spooks just to let you know I spoke to your mummy and your coming to stay with me as I miss the pussycats so much :) hehehe x

Back