• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2nd rabbit in and is a Return :(

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Ziggy was adopted from us over 4 years ago with a female named Laurel. Sadly Laurel died a few months back and the people have decided to return Ziggy :(

So we now have a 4 1/2 year old handsome boy wondering where he is and wanting a new home and wife ASAP

ziggya.jpg

Anyone??

ziggy.jpg

Oh poor wee chap :cry:. As hard as it is, I guess the owners did the right thing in handing him back to find him a new partner. He's very handsome and I'm sure someone will snap him up.

Oh, that is so sad...poor little thing. I know it must be a hard decision to make, but I couldn't imagine sending any of mine back after 4 years, I just end up getting more! Hopefully he'll find a nice wifey bun and forever home soon :love:

Oh, that is so sad...poor little thing. I know it must be a hard decision to make, but I couldn't imagine sending any of mine back after 4 years, I just end up getting more! Hopefully he'll find a nice wifey bun and forever home soon :love:

No, me neither but I guess if they've decided they don't want any more rabbits then it's better he's returned so that he stands a chance of finding a partner (and will be well looked after too). Doesn't really help Jill though as she now has another bunny to rehome :(.

yes and we have another return coming back next week..so a stray ( Wish ) and 2 returns..not a great start to the year:cry:

Hhmmmm

I just had an email from Fellie with a link to this fine chap.
We have a 9 month old spayed rescue in need of a husbun....
Wonder why she sent me the link......
Had better phone her.

Poor Ziggy was adopted from us over 4 years ago with a female named Laurel. Sadly Laurel died a few months back and the people have decided to return Ziggy :(

So we now have a 4 1/2 year old handsome boy wondering where he is and wanting a new home and wife ASAP

Have just PM'd you :thumb:

we have a female coming back tomorrow ...she lost her partener and due to serious health issues owner cant commit to taking on another . :cry:

Aww whats happening out there? It all seems to be going pear shaped..

I hope they all find homes...

Fee x

Any big boy bunnies out there...gimme a shout! I'm on the look out for my Dolly! (Poor, poor man though...she'll be a bossy missus! :lol::lol: )

Back