• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snugglesafe heat pad is my bunnies best friend!

bunkin

Warren Veteran
I have two so he always had one warm and available day and night:roll:. Because he is now a lone bun and I feel horribly guilty even though he improved dramatically physically once alone I spend alot more time with him and he can come into the house if he wants during the daytime.

He just loves his heatpad and after a play session and run around with us he goes back to his heatpad and does not want to be disturbed for a few hours after!!

He also had a covered hot water bottle behind his litter tray in his sleeping compartment at night as well as the heatpad in his hutch much to amusement of my friends. He never ever nibbles on anything material so his furry dog toys he has stay perfect but give hm anything wooden and he's like a beaver.

aaah thats sweet! Mine like their too - someties they just warm their front feet on them! :lol::love:

Floppy used to sit on one and Willow could only hope.. Then I got two and Floppy would sit on his and Willow would attempt to dig hers out of the hay and then sit beside it!!,

I now have 3 , dont know how I'll work it now?

Fee x

Ahhh mine love theirs too. It's so funny when I pop them in their hutch - Daisy is straight on hers (she loves to be warm does my girl) :love: Kirk scratches at his and then sits on it and they settle down facing each other and licking each other's faces :lol:

Back