• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much would rabbits love this?!

I have this for my rats which can climb well, not sure the buns would appreciate it though as it'd be quite difficult for them to get any purchase on it.

looks fun but reckon some of the holes need to be filled in for the animals to sit in the boxes...the buns would fall through...I woder how they keep stacked up?

certainly gives us some ideas! even if you didnt stack them and created different running tunnels! lol1

looks fun but reckon some of the holes need to be filled in for the animals to sit in the boxes...the buns would fall through...I woder how they keep stacked up?

certainly gives us some ideas! even if you didnt stack them and created different running tunnels! lol1

They come with clips to hold the bits in place. :D

I have a narrow but 6ft long cardboard box that flat pack furniture came in and bunny loves it especially if one end is raised in the air on bricks!! He shocked us today because it is kept in a shed on wet days and in the shed it is almost upright and today I opened shed to get out and bunny shot in and straight up the box. I was expecting him to get half way and slither back down but he suddenly popped out of the top which caused me panic as he was then on a high shelf but before I could move he turned himself round and ran back down the box and shot out of the bottom at speed!!

It was funniest thing I have seen for ages if a bit heartstopping.

Oh my, Bella would go nuts if I got them one of those. She's obsessed with tunnels and stuff.

I do think she would probably end up eating it though :roll:

Back