• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

greenwich rabbit rescue

chance

Warren Scout
Hi has anyone rescued bunnies from greenwich rabbit rescue ? A friend of mine contacted them regarding a bunny, they don't neuter or do home checks apparently. Just interested.

My friend likes Dylan but he is £50.00, not vaccinated or done. She has not rescued before and thought sounded quite a lot ?

I guess it is, but I'd just see the extra as a donation, I guess...The rabbits looked very well cared for and were in nice big hutches, very clean etc. I did visit as a bit of a rabbit newbie but thought they were doing a good job.

Last edited:
I believe the rescue is a member of the forum so perhaps it would be kinder to contact them directly to discuss any concerns you might have.

Yes, Nancy bun who is sadly at the bridge and Cutie-pie who is in my signature, the white lop earred bunny.

I got her spayed myself. She had been rescued from a breeders and only there a short time between when they rescued her and when I adopted her.

Val is lovely. I just don't think she has the funds to neuter all the rescues that come in. She always has a lot of bunnies coming in, its meant to be the biggest London rabbit rescue.

No she doesn't home check either. But then neither did the Animal Samaritians I got my first 3 bunnies from and my first girl wasn't spayed either. I think they neutered the boys, cannot remember now.

Greenwich rabbit rescue

Yes Val is a member on here:wave:she used to work for Animal Samaritans but then started up her own rescue:D she posts as taylorval so perhaps you could message her:Dhope you find a bunny soon...i am sure she will have lots to choose from.

Back