• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss them :(

Jessie21

Warren Scout
I miss my bunnies so much having put them into a bunnery when i moved home with my parents.. they wont have them in the house and they are so used to the indoors i daren't move them outside. I visited them 3 times a week to start with but i feel very awkward as the lady has 3 children, 3 dogs and rabbits and piggies of her own. When i was arranging them staying with her for 6 months and when i first dropped them off she said i could come round when i wanted but now when i ring or txt she asks if i can come the next day instead or a completely different time and it's hard with work and the car and stuff. It's not as if she has to be there; it's a barn in her back yard with a latch on the side, the rabbits are so so happy so i'm not worried about them it's just that i simply miss their company having lived with them in a flat round my feet 24/7 :(

Sorry to put a downer on things :oops:

Last edited:
Awww thats rubbish that your parents wont let you have them in the house, do you know how long you are staying with them for?
Can you explain to them how missing them is making you feel...maybe they will change their minds???(although I know my mum wouldnt let me have rabbits in the house either...)
They are such cute buns x

Awww thats rubbish that your parents wont let you have them in the house, do you know how long you are staying with them for?
Can you explain to them how missing them is making you feel...maybe they will change their minds???(although I know my mum wouldnt let me have rabbits in the house either...)
They are such cute buns x

Thank you. No they won't listen.. Well my mum does but not my dad. I'm expecting to be here between 6-8 months.

That's a real shame!

mmm i know. Whatever :censored: was going on they always seemed to listen (even though i know they probably weren't hehe). My OHs working nights now and since i've moved back to england, almost all my friends have moved away themselves so it's not really easy at the moment. Although i know people have it worse than me so can't really complain :oops: Just sticking myself into charity work; try to make myself feel good about life!

mmm i know. Whatever :censored: was going on they always seemed to listen (even though i know they probably weren't hehe). My OHs working nights now and since i've moved back to england, almost all my friends have moved away themselves so it's not really easy at the moment. Although i know people have it worse than me so can't really complain :oops: Just sticking myself into charity work; try to make myself feel good about life!

Hope things look up for you soon.

Are you at the beginning of the 6-8 month period?Hopefully things will get easier and keeping yourself occupied will help the time to pass, its good that you can see the bunnies sometimes at least and that you know its not a permanent situation, try and keep focused on that and making the most of your time with your bunnies when you are able to visit x

Back