• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

finding a rabbit

Hiya Ninja and welcome!!,

Where are you in Scotland?..

have you tried Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care in Glasgow or the SSPCA?

Fee x

yeh tried them all.i am a fosterer for fairly beloved rabbit care.but theres not any at the moment/im in falkrk.i want to adopt one.i dont want a baby

It might be that you need to keep trying or perhaps they could keep you in mind if a giant comes into rescue in the near future. You could also send a PM to SOAD, with details of where you are and what sort of bunny you're after, and ask if she could post a wanted ad in the Rabbits in Need section of the forum for you. :D

There are also sites like preloved, gumtree etc (depending on how you feel about acquiring a bunny from those sources of course) but you need to be aware that you would have no idea of what sort of health problems the bunny may come with & he/she will probably be unneutered/unvaccinated.

You could try Buddies Bunny Rescue near Edinburgh :wave: If you like I can link you to their site and fb page which is very up to date with available bunnies.

Back