• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mess, what mess?

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser: Mess? What do you mean 'mess', Mummy? What business is it of yours how I arrange my things, I'd like to know?

P1100641.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Spencer, I almost fell off my chair. What a pose and face! You look like a snowball in that pic.
Julie hates when I pick up her toys. She will run and dump them out immediately if she sees me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Spencer, I almost fell off my chair. What a pose and face! You look like a snowball in that pic.
Julie hates when I pick up her toys. She will run and dump them out immediately if she sees me.

Spenser: That is just the thing to do, Julie. I hope Mummy learnes the error of her ways eventually.

Spenser... You're going to hate me for saying this. you look like a big cuddly slipper in that pic...!!!

But a beautiful one though!

Spenser... You're going to hate me for saying this. you look like a big cuddly slipper in that pic...!!!

But a beautiful one though!

It can't be denied! :lol: I will do you the favour, though, of not passing on this particular comment to his lordship. ;)

This made me laugh out loud! :lol: Love how he's arranged all of his things around him and then settled down for a smug nap :lol:

:lol::lol: I don't even think that's that messy :oops: My kitchen looks like a barn 5 mins after a hoover. I dont even put it away now its out so often - the hoover.

Back