• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Morse-athon :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Simply because I love him to the moon and back times a trillion billion infinities :love:

Rabbits426.jpg

Rabbits422.jpg

Rabbits428.jpg

Rabbits427.jpg

Rabbits420-1.jpg

Rabbits419.jpg

Rabbits444.jpg

Rabbits439-1.jpg

Rabbits437.jpg

Rabbits436.jpg

Rabbits435.jpg

Rabbits430.jpg

sox says mabels like that morse, however mummy found a food she turned her nose to well apart from parsnips, sprouts ewwww yucky :lol:

sox says mabels like that morse, however mummy found a food she turned her nose to well apart from parsnips, sprouts ewwww yucky :lol:

Morse gets cross with sprouts if they roll away from him as he tries to eat them :lol: He really is a very greedy Rabbit :love:

Morse gets cross with sprouts if they roll away from him as he tries to eat them :lol: He really is a very greedy Rabbit :love:

Mad me giggle. :lol: Spenser gets cross with sprouts full stop. :roll: He normally waits until desperation kicks in before eating a sprout. He's not to keen on me eating sprouts either... :oops:

Does Morse like swede? I gave Spenser a small piece last night and was surprised that it wasn't still in the bowl this morning.

Mad me giggle. :lol: Spenser gets cross with sprouts full stop. :roll: He normally waits until desperation kicks in before eating a sprout. He's not to keen on me eating sprouts either... :oops:

Does Morse like swede? I gave Spenser a small piece last night and was surprised that it wasn't still in the bowl this morning.

Not tried him with swede but I suspect he would eat it !

I dare not even look at a Brussel Sprout, my tum just cant cope with any Veg but raw carrot these days.

He looks really well Jane, you should be very proud of they way he has pulled through all his ear problems to still look as stunning as he does :love:

He looks really well Jane, you should be very proud of they way he has pulled through all his ear problems to still look as stunning as he does :love:

Thank you, he really is the most amazing Rabbit :love: He has put up with so much over the years what with his ears, his hocks and the odd lumps he has had to have removed. He is 8 this year xx

Back