• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gorgeous Poppy!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
and her soggy eye!

DSC_0164.jpg

I read that as "gorgeous puppy" and saw the photo and was thinking how did she confuse her rabbit with a puppy :lol: then I spotted that it's my reading skills that are awful not your species identification skills :p

Poppy is just as gorgeous as a puppy though! :love:

I read that as "gorgeous puppy" and saw the photo and was thinking how did she confuse her rabbit with a puppy :lol: then I spotted that it's my reading skills that are awful not your species identification skills :p

Poppy is just as gorgeous as a puppy though! :love:

I did the same at 1st glance but I did realise it was poppy when I saw aly&poppy's name :lol:

She is gorgeous :love: Gorgeous pic too! Might be cos I'm on my phone but I can't c a watery eye! Dash's was really wet around it when he had snuffles :( He's fully recovered now tho :thumb: Having a girl in his life must be good for him :love:

Back