• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Breakthrough in trust

bunnyconvert

Warren Scout
When Ginny first came home to us she didn't seem to like me much - She was hutch aggressive towards me and attacked the brush if it got too close:shock: As a result I haven't groomed her while:oops: I tend not to touch the rabbits unless they 'ask' me too which Harry does frequently and Ginny has started asking too! She is no longer hutch aggressive and comes running when you open the back door. Today I was even allowed to groom her - she had a matt behind her ears which I was allowed to groom out completely:D(with the help of a banana shaped bribe;))

Before
DSC_0040-2_zpsa200d618.jpg

After grooming
DSC_0051-1_zps7735e534.jpg

I'm not sure how to do her face without freaking her out or hurting her. Any advice?

She looks very cute and fluffy - sounds like she's coming on leaps and bounds with her behaviour. Not sure what to suggest about grooming her face I can see how that would be tricky. Hopefully someone will be able to help.xx

I know how you feel when you suddenly start gaining their trust. Magical moment.:thumb:

Just be patient and gain more of Ginny's trust and then hopefully she will allow you to groom her fluffy face.

Best of luck.:thumb:

Back