• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in Lincolnshire - recommendations needed please!

JemimaH

Warren Veteran
Hi :wave: I do go away a lot and normally my neighbour looks after them but if I'm away for more than a week, ideally i'd like them to go into boarding, but i could do with some recommendations! I live near Stamford in Lincolnshire and it really doesn't want to be too far away, 30 mins max ideally, and not horrendously expensive either. Dee's indoors but Alf and Roobear are outside, but if they all have to go out/in I'm not fussed, i just want somewhere decent!

Ta very muchly :D

I'm just up the A1 from you near Newark! I always use Holiday Hutches in Barnsley but it is more thAn 30mins away.

I will keep an eye on the thread as we need somewhere for ours in the summer and ideally we wouldn't have to drive them over to Barnsley if there is somewhere local.

Wherever you decide to board your bunnies, it's best to go and visit the establishment beforehand. Chat to the proprietors and ask as many questions as you like. I've found that the more information I have to hand about the boarder(s), the better.

Bunny boarding is not as easy as people think. I should know as I've been doing it for almost 11 years now.

Best of luck in finding somewhere suitable.:thumb:

Wherever you decide to board your bunnies, it's best to go and visit the establishment beforehand. Chat to the proprietors and ask as many questions as you like. I've found that the more information I have to hand about the boarder(s), the better.

Bunny boarding is not as easy as people think. I should know as I've been doing it for almost 11 years now.

Best of luck in finding somewhere suitable.:thumb:

very good advice! thankyou xx

I'm just up the A1 from you near Newark! I always use Holiday Hutches in Barnsley but it is more thAn 30mins away.

I will keep an eye on the thread as we need somewhere for ours in the summer and ideally we wouldn't have to drive them over to Barnsley if there is somewhere local.

Ooh! It'd take us over an hour to get to Barnsley sadly :( i'm struggling to find anywhere with decent accomodation :?

there is a place in castle bytham which shouldn't be too far, i used to drive through it when i had to use the back roads from stamford to rgantham... might be worth checking them out? :D

Back