• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biffy just..

started binkying when I had my music on :lol:
Is this normal? Or is just a coincidence?

He was jumping and running all over the place :love:
I wish he'd do it long enough for me to video him!

That's too cute. I thought it might be just a coincidence, but he really hates what my boyfriend listens to and thumps at him. Makes me laugh because now he's binkying to my music. :love:

nope..our first housebun did this with my then teenage daughters....and got so used to the music channels on tv and what songs or groups were not liked..shed respond. One day my eldest daughter got up out of her spot on the settee...and put the remote on the edge....went to use the diwnstairs loo after drinking wayyy too much water in the heat! Anyway whilst sat there she could hear kibbles grunting and growling and something being thrown about. she called me to go see whilst she washed her hands.
I stood laughing my head off.....westlife was on the music channel and kibbles had got ff the settee with the remote..throwing it around..growling and grunting and lunging at the tv stand.....and banging her huge back feet time and time again. We could not calm her down..but by changing channel she stopped..binkied and hopped up onto the sofa to resume her snooze.

And may i say it was a regular occurrence!

They get to know what music you like and dont like..and will even have a favourite tv show to sit dwn with a particular family member with! My daughters went through a phase of watching eastenders and so everytime the beginning..doof doof doof drumbeat of the themetune started...shed race up onto her spot on the settee to watch it with them!

if you are dancing around and happy to certain songs or pieces of music..they soon learn what makes you happy. So they show you that they are happy too and join in! youve discovered this the hard way lol. Its even funnier when you get on all fours and pretend to binky and go whoo hoo. They then do it back to you..you repeat it and so do they. Every single bun weve had has done this at east once in their lives with each person in the house and even the cats!

nope..our first housebun did this with my then teenage daughters....and got so used to the music channels on tv and what songs or groups were not liked..shed respond. One day my eldest daughter got up out of her spot on the settee...and put the remote on the edge....went to use the diwnstairs loo after drinking wayyy too much water in the heat! Anyway whilst sat there she could hear kibbles grunting and growling and something being thrown about. she called me to go see whilst she washed her hands.
I stood laughing my head off.....westlife was on the music channel and kibbles had got ff the settee with the remote..throwing it around..growling and grunting and lunging at the tv stand.....and banging her huge back feet time and time again. We could not calm her down..but by changing channel she stopped..binkied and hopped up onto the sofa to resume her snooze.

And may i say it was a regular occurrence!

They get to know what music you like and dont like..and will even have a favourite tv show to sit dwn with a particular family member with! My daughters went through a phase of watching eastenders and so everytime the beginning..doof doof doof drumbeat of the themetune started...shed race up onto her spot on the settee to watch it with them!

if you are dancing around and happy to certain songs or pieces of music..they soon learn what makes you happy. So they show you that they are happy too and join in! youve discovered this the hard way lol. Its even funnier when you get on all fours and pretend to binky and go whoo hoo. They then do it back to you..you repeat it and so do they. Every single bun weve had has done this at east once in their lives with each person in the house and even the cats!

That is incredible! I love that he'd watch eastenders with them!
Our buns come up on the sofa and hop all on me then they usually jump off, I hope that one day they'll come and sit and watch stuff with us too.
Although the other day Brambles sat on me whilst I was playing on the xbox, as if to say, "give me attention, i neeeeeeeed it." They're so full of character. :love:

:lol: Boris did this a lot when he was younger as he'd often watch TV/movies with me.....he seemed particularly fond of ABBA :lol: When we watched Mamma Mia he always started binkying all over the place!

:lol: Boris did this a lot when he was younger as he'd often watch TV/movies with me.....he seemed particularly fond of ABBA :lol: When we watched Mamma Mia he always started binkying all over the place!

Awhh :lol: I bet that was so cute. :)
I never thought they'd be so bossy and cute. :love:

Back