• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone want some free pellets and recovery food? *gone*

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
i've got three 70g bags of supreme science selective rabbit pellets with aniseed and fenugreek flavour. best before march 2013.

also got supreme science recovery 20g sachets, these are best before the 25th jan 2013. i have three of these.

i want to send them all together please. :wave:

Last edited:
not had a response from the pm. does anyone else need these? i could split the recovery and pellets if needed? :wave:

I could always use the SS pellets for my foster bunny, but I do feel that there are probably more worthy causes to send them to so will hope that a rescue spots this thread :thumb:

I could always use the SS pellets for my foster bunny, but I do feel that there are probably more worthy causes to send them to so will hope that a rescue spots this thread :thumb:

do you want to wait a few days then and see? then if no rescue wants them i can send them to you :wave:

I don't think Liz has been well enough to get on the forum but I could try texting her? Alternatively, there's little Sprout at Walsall RSPCA who I think is still being syringe fed too. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?372103

i realised after i sent the pm that she has been going through a difficult time. :( text and ask her if you don't mind and then if she doesn't need anything then i'll ask if sprout needs the recovery :wave:

:love: That's very kind of you, Schtoffen; we were all posting at the same time. :lol: I've sent Liz a text but also mentioned that the recovery food is quite short-dated so I'm sure she'll understand if she hasn't been able to reply by tonight/tomorrow morning, say, and you offer it to Sprout instead. I will let you know if I hear anything either way though. :D

:love: That's very kind of you, Schtoffen; we were all posting at the same time. :lol: I've sent Liz a text but also mentioned that the recovery food is quite short-dated so I'm sure she'll understand if she hasn't been able to reply by tonight/tomorrow morning, say, and you offer it to Sprout instead. I will let you know if I hear anything either way though. :D

thank you :D

Liz said thank you very much :love: & that they can always make use of food etc. Hermione's now eating junior pellets by the bowl-full :D:D though, so they don't have an immediate need for it & she's happy for you to see if Sprout would like it.

Liz said thank you very much :love: & that they can always make use of food etc. Hermione's now eating junior pellets by the bowl-full :D:D though, so they don't have an immediate need for it & she's happy for you to see if Sprout would like it.

ok, thanks for letting me know. :wave:

have pm'd to ask about sprout needing them so will update when i hear back. i really need to get the recovery sent soon though so they don't go out of date.

Back