• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A winter treat for the Babbities!

jordanrose

Warren Scout
As it's been a bit chilly today, I decided to treat the buns with a small portion of porridge each (oats mixed with warm water, and some apple chips sprinkled on top). Did they like it? Well, I'll let you see for yourself...

Yes, hooman, we know we have a bowl each but that's no fun! Where's the pushing and the shoving?
DSCN0914.jpg

Mmmmm
DSCN0916.jpg

Yuuuuuuum
DSCN0921.jpg

Oh yesh, it'sh really great!
DSCN0923.jpg

Erm, guys. You missed a bit...
RSCN0943.jpg

RSCN0942.jpg

:roll: :lol:

As it's been a bit chilly today, I decided to treat the buns with a small portion of porridge each (oats mixed with warm water, and some apple chips sprinkled on top). Did they like it? Well, I'll let you see for yourself...

Yes, hooman, we know we have a bowl each but that's no fun! Where's the pushing and the shoving?
Oh yesh, it'sh really great!
DSCN0923.jpg

Your buns are gorgeous but that picture!! :love: :love:

I decided to give mine a little treat of porridge on Christmas eve.. They wouldn't even touch it! To be fair I wouldn't even touch it, it looked more like wallpaper paste :lol:

Me too :thumb:

Beautiful bunnies! :love:

Your buns are gorgeous but that picture!! :love: :love:

I decided to give mine a little treat of porridge on Christmas eve.. They wouldn't even touch it! To be fair I wouldn't even touch it, it looked more like wallpaper paste :lol:

Thank you both! That's my favourite photo, too, he's such a clown! :lol:

I'm suprised yours wouldn't eat it SuzyJo, mine loved it (as you can see from the state of their faces afterwards ;) ) ! It did look unappetising, though, I have to agree- I like porridge, but not when it's all watery :shock:

:shock: Oh mine wasn't watery.. It was all lumpy and stuck together in big clumps!

They ate some when my mam made it for them so they just didn't like my cooking.. :lol:

FLIXIBUM :love: I'm giggling so much did you likes your porridge. Oh how I've missed your face. Beebs says hey dude xx

:lol: Suzyjo, what ungrateful bunnies you have! I'm sure your cooking's perfectly fine...;)

Aww:love: have you stolen my Donny!? :shock: :lol:

I'd noticed Donny on your sig- scarily similar to the Gaga! :love:

FLIXIBUM :love: I'm giggling so much did you likes your porridge. Oh how I've missed your face. Beebs says hey dude xx

And Flix says 'hey dude' back :wave: I'm no expert, but I think he may have enjoyed his treat...:p

Back