• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky time for Pippin

jazxo

Mama Doe
Pippin came inside for a couple of hours today (don't worry I turned the heating off, opened all the windows and put a snugglesafe in her hutch when she went back) and she loved it. I wish I could have her inside so so so much!

:love:

Here are some photos too:
DSCN4380_zps6bfd56dc.jpg

DSCN4377_zpsec425777.jpg

DSCN4399_zps600b7b63.jpg

DSCN4400_zps986f84b0.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww blesssss she looks so happy inside running and binkying , I would keep her inside if she was my bunny I love indoor bunnys xx

Awwwww blesssss she looks so happy inside running and binkying , I would keep her inside if she was my bunny I love indoor bunnys xx

I absolutely would if I could. Unfortunately I still live with parents and having her inside is a big no :(

That is so cute. I have trouble catching Doughnut's binkies on video! He's a happy little soul.

That is so lovely - love watching binkying bunnies - just makes me smile....:love:

She is really beautiful- such pretty colouring.:D

:love:.... Awwwww sweeet..... dont know how many times i squealed watching that .....so cute.........

Back