• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frenchies and housing

Rufus

Mama Doe
So this is how they live now, around March we will start in and on the garden to provide more space.

home1.jpg

through the window of the Wendy House

home3.jpg

they pushed the metal panel away on the right side, I put a chair against it now

home2.jpg

and Miss Alexa hiding her husbun

alexa.jpg

looks like a lovely home for them :D
What are your plans for extending? I'd consider putting a roof on to give them protection from cats, foxes, ferrets, etc.

I've never met a Frenchie 'in the fur' but yours are gorgeous. :love:

Spenser would be able to get over those pen panels, but I think Frenchies are not so inclined to go in for the high jump?

susie makes a good point, I think my panels are the same and my small frenchie has jumped right over once or twice.

looks like a lovely home for them :D
What are your plans for extending? I'd consider putting a roof on to give them protection from cats, foxes, ferrets, etc.

We are very lucky, we have no foxes, ferrets and such, and I have 9 cats and 3 dogs, so neighbour's cats have decided long ago that they better not pay us visits.
And A and A are not into jumping hahahah

Back