• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How are your bad (naughty) bunnies ?

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
I discovered under the bed Mr B has chewed the new small skirting board a good few inches. :roll: He has also taken a liking to my antique desk.

Oh and a chunk out of one of my good towels. :shock:

some days she is just on a rampage to be as naughty as can be lol. She shredded a small section of the curtain in her room, gets some molding sometimes and loves to rip up rug (am changing to wood room by room)

some days she is just on a rampage to be as naughty as can be lol. She shredded a small section of the curtain in her room, gets some molding sometimes and loves to rip up rug (am changing to wood room by room)

Oh no. We had to get rid of our carpet and have laminate now. Only had it done a month ago and he has already chewed the new laminate skirting. Mr Bennet didn't like the plinths back under the wardrobe so had to remove them again. :lol:

Well, my two were moved outside in April as their chewing was so bad! They're nicknamed the Destructobuns for good reason!

A couple of their 'projects':

Tunnel-
P9222053.jpg

Cat Cube, before and after-
P1283552.jpg

The remainder of a Chill n Chew mat-
PA092256.jpg

PB182780.jpg

My slipper :evil: (look how innocent Gaga is :roll: :lol: )
P9232089.jpg

Who was responsible for this, I wonder?
PB272802.jpg

Hmm....
PB272800.jpg

:shock::shock::shock:
PC203048.jpg

And that's not even the start!! :oops: :lol:

:shock::shock::shock:

What, is that the remains of your slipper ?:shock: That tent and tunnel.

Look at those two in the corner. Such devils. :lol:

there's chew marks on my wooden door, the carpet corners are gone, the corner of the lino is gone, a big chunk out of the skirting board.... oh this is a rented house so i guess we can kiss our deposit goodbye :lol:

there's chew marks on my wooden door, the carpet corners are gone, the corner of the lino is gone, a big chunk out of the skirting board.... oh this is a rented house so i guess we can kiss our deposit goodbye :lol:

Who said rabbits were cheap. :lol: OH is always saying they have cost us 1,000's in damage.:shock: I think that is an exaggeration. 100's.

My 3 naughties are poppett,pixie and Zuma.
and i dont get a moments break.
Poppett steals underpants to chew on
Zuma and pixel have taken to shredding the carpet and carboard box

jumping on the bed and pooing on it, humping eachother and chewing the furniture...

Well where to start.
skirting boards in the hall
skirting on the fire place
Tv cabnet
My black shoes
carpet
table in living room( it think)
Toy motorbikes on tv cabnet( saved them before she could really damage them)
Rug which i was worried about the strands clogging her up(fingers crossed everything is still moving fine and eating fine too)
Iphone cable, Laptop cable, his phone cable
her treat tubs
Christmas pressie wrapper.
Puppy pads that were under her rug in her cage! :shock:

Worst thing of all is we have sprayed stuff with stop a chew and she still goes back for a nibble/chew!
She is doing well!! She has plenty of toys and we play with her all the time and give her plenty of exercise.

I think I am quite lucky. Several pillow cases and sheets have holes in them, and I threw away a couple of books yesterday. Oddly enough, Spenser never chews holes in his own fleeces and blankets.

Well we're onto the foam stuffing at the side of the Sofa now :thumb::lol:

Wouldn't change 'em for the world though :love::love:

I love naughty bunnies :love::lol: It's a good job really as I have the serial muncher living with me :lol::lol:

In Gypsys life time she has munched through 4 or 5 carpets. one of those carpets was in a large room and she chewed all around the edge until it was a rug :shock:
She chewed through a mattress from under the bed, there was a massive hole going right through :shock:
She chewed through another bed at my mums house, the sort with drawers underneath, she chewed a hold in the side and ate all my knickers in the drawer :shock:
She also chewed my duvet into about 3 bits and my pillow was just fluff stuffed in a pillowcase :shock:
When I used to use sawdust Gypsy also managed to burrow a lovely near hold right in the middle of the bale :shock: my bedroom was not so tidy :?
and of course there's the wires and record sleeves and any random thing she happens to find on the floor

Gypsy has slowed down a bit now that she is almost 9. However, she did recently chew through the clothes basket and attack my hubbys pants :lol::lol::lol:

I'm so glad it isn't only my bunnies that are destroying my living room. I don't even know how Gandalf is still alive he has eaten so much carpet. I'm saving up for laminated flooring. I bought them a childs playtent for xmas so they can't get to the carpet and i'm trying to teach them that they can only trashed things in there LOL

I've bought them loads of edible wooden toys but the insist on only chewing on gloss covered wood aswell, I'm starting to think that only like vintage wood.

Back