• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caught the hamster

bethepoet

Mama Doe
almost escaping. We already lost the bird today, would have been awful to wake up tomorrow to find Nancy gone too. Luckily I was in the living room and heard/saw her before she got out. The glass door had slid open a little bit when we were moving it round earlier. Got her out for a stroke, look at how full her cheeks are!

dy1y5x.jpg

She's lovely :love:

Had a heart stopping moment about a month ago - went through to the pet room (our old dining room) as usual in the morning and found I had left one of the hamster cage doors open over night - it's just an awful feeling - there are SO many places a hamster could go to! Thankfully little Misty was snoozing away in her house - although gave me a evil look for waking her up when I checked her little house.:love:

So sorry about your bird - :(

She's gotten out before, I very nearly trod on her when I went to the bathroom and that was the first I'd noticed. She also got out of her bin cage once before, we were sitting watching TV and she climbed under the door to say hello :lol:

Does look like she planned it. Saw the open door, stocked up and was on her way out. What a meanie I am, ruining her trip like that.

Back