• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very belated hello (particulary FAO BeeBee)!

jordanrose

Warren Scout
Okay, so I've been AWOL once again :oops: I keep coming back to this forum, meaning to stay, then go galavanting :lol:

Anyhoo, some of you may remember me- I have two wonderful bunnies; they light up my life everyday with their silly antics and simply adore eachother, so I thought I'd share some recent photos of them.

First, we have my Fantastic Mr. Flix, who oozes character! He's hilarious, and just so handsome (even if I am biased!) :love:
DSCN0605.jpg

DSCN0637.jpg

Then, there's my lovely Lady Gaga, whose wonkey ears and clumsy ways make me smile so widely :love:
DSCN0604.jpg

DSCN0323.jpg

Here's a couple of them together-
DSCN0599.jpg

DSCN0076.jpg

And some binkies!
DSCN0711.jpg

DSCN0767.jpg

DSCN0710.jpg

Now, around 6 months ago I also adopted my wonderful, chatty, completely barmy Spooks! He's a rescue Siamese and just utterly swoonworthy :D
DSCN0302.jpg

DSCN0833.jpg

DSCN0277.jpg

Just thought I'd say hello and share some recent piccies with you all. I'll try and stick around this time, too :oops: Oh, I almost forgot to mention that I'm also a senior rabbit advisor at a local rescue centre and spend a lot of time volunteering down there- I'm hoping to spread the word about our buns, by posting their stories. They're all so individual and all so wonderful :)

Right, I'll stop waffling now! :wave:

My lovely lovely friend :love: hellooooooooooo :wave:

So wonderful to hear from you - I meant to message you over Xmas/new year to see how you are.

Flix you are still so handsome and lady gaga those ears :love:

Mr spooks well aren't you just utterly stunning - oh I could squish you so much.

So lovely to see pics. Hope you and the hoomin/furry family are ok xx

My lovely lovely friend :love: hellooooooooooo :wave:

So wonderful to hear from you - I meant to message you over Xmas/new year to see how you are.

Flix you are still so handsome and lady gaga those ears :love:

Mr spooks well aren't you just utterly stunning - oh I could squish you so much.

So lovely to see pics. Hope you and the hoomin/furry family are ok xx

Yay!! You saw it :D

Hello, m'dear! I've been meaning to get in touch, too, but not got round to it :oops:

We're all fine and dandy! Spooks was hospitalised a couple of weeks ago, as he stopped eating, but is now fully recovered and has really found his appetite :) The Babbities are still just their usual silly selves :love: Hoomans all well, too :thumb:

Hope you're all fine, too :) I'm going to try and stick around this time, so will hopefully be chatting to you much more from now on :wave:

Love to you all xX

Hello there! :wave: Good to 'see you' :D

Thank you! :)

Siamese are fantastic!! So full of character :D Be warned, though, you'd never have a peaceful house again (Spooks sounds like a foghorn :lol:)

I really would love a cat but Mr B is single, a history of broken bonds, lives in our bedroom and hallway. He freeranges 24/7. I don't know if it would work with a cat. :(

I really would love a cat but Mr B is single, a history of broken bonds, lives in our bedroom and hallway. He freeranges 24/7. I don't know if it would work with a cat. :(

Aww, that's a shame! A kitten may learn to be good with him- Spooks is scared of the buns (but then he's also scared of the iron and washing machine, and he runs away from birds :lol:). It would be difficult to keep them supervised, though, I guess :?

Maybe one day, anyway! :thumb:

Aww, that's a shame! A kitten may learn to be good with him- Spooks is scared of the buns (but then he's also scared of the iron and washing machine, and he runs away from birds :lol:). It would be difficult to keep them supervised, though, I guess :?

Maybe one day, anyway! :thumb:

I did have a cat for 17 and a half years. She was fine with the buns. They would chase her and she would run off but she would try and swipe occasionally, nothing ever happened but its the risk of infection if he got scratched.

The bedroom is his room, I would never take that away from him.

We had two beautiful siamese cats when i was growing up, very clever cats, they hated tge vets lol. Their miaw is quite unique. :wave:

We had two beautiful siamese cats when i was growing up, very clever cats, they hated tge vets lol. Their miaw is quite unique. :wave:

Oh yes, 'unique' is one way of putting it :shock: I always admire people with multiple Siamese, you have to have a lot of patience. And ear plugs :lol:

Back